Me, Ronja and her firstborn son
Caccia Sherlock Holmes
in the year of grace 2011.
The sire of Sherlock was
DK SHCH Jayncourt Significant Star.
My very first Labrador was the yellow male
Robust Super Trouper "Boogie" 1981 - 1982
Sire: SE & SF SHCH Winnie's Art Director
Dam: Robust Snowflake
Robust Chocolate Fever "Tango" (male) 1981 - 1987
was purchased due to Boogie's poor health prognosis.
Kennel Caccia was registered with the Swedish Kennel Club (SKK) in 1986. In 1987 the first litter was born. In 2020 the last litter was born. 26 litters with a total of 143 registered puppies have seen the light of day at Kennel Caccia.
During the years 1986-2009 the below Labradors were bought for breeding. The ones in red were used in breeding.
1) Follytower Charmaine (born 1985) "Cindy" (imp. England) got ED Duplex at 4 months
by GBSHCH Charway Backthorn Of Follytower ex Follytower Charmer
2) Sandylands Catch Penny (born 1985) "Penny" (imp. England)
by GBSHCH AMCH Receiver Of Cranspire ex GBSHCH Sandylands Bella
3) Follytower Brigantine (born 1986) "Tina" (imp. England)
by GBCH Kupros Master Mariner ex Follytower Brownthorn
4) Smitan Appollo Of Sandylands ♂ (born1989) "Pollo" (imp. England)
by Smitan Danny Boy ex Smitan Topaz Glory
5) Llenmhar Callum ♂ (born 1989) "Callum" (imp. Scotland) got HD & ED Duplex
by GBSHCH Poolstead Pocket Picker ex Llenmhar Gemma
6) To-Bonn's Figlia Di Jack (born 1990) "Figlia" (from Sweden)
by Lancroft All's Fair ex Broadmarks Marmite
7) Cha's Samson Sinclair ♂ (born 1992) "Sam" (imp. Norway) got ED Duplex
by Jayncourt Comedy Classic ex Bebri's Aurora
8) Cha's Claudius ♂ (born1993) "Calle" (imp. Norway) died in Parvo 9 weeks old
by Winnie's Love Is In The Air ex Bebri's Aurora
9) Applejack's Texas Twilight (born 2000) "Twiggy" (from Sweden)
by Dickendall Davaron No Extit ex SE U(U)CH Applejack's Billie Holiday
10) Attikonak Cobwebs And Dust ♂ (born 2004) "Dusty" (from Sweden) got ED
by NO UCH Mementos Lambert ex Attikonak Classy TallahassieLassie
11) Attikonak Maisie's Kebbuck (born 2006) "Maisie" (from Sweden) got severe HD
by NO UCH SE U(U)CH Lenches McCoy ex SE U(U)CH Attikonak Ricotta
12) Tapeatom Day Dreamer ♂ (born 2007) "Dreamer" (imp. South Africa) got EP & Vitiligo
by SACH Taleem Out N About At Tapeatom ex Tapeatom Libertine
13) Taleem Give N Take At Tapeatom (born 2008) "Ronja" (imp. Jersey, Channel Islands, UK)
by Sandylands Gentle Touch At Lembas ex Taleem Spirit Of Time
Unfortunately, not all of them were in favor of breeding for health reasons although they all were of excellent parentage. To be a breeder is not an easy task. Often you take one step forward and two steps back. Sometimes, however, you are lucky and that is when you continue.
Caccia Naevia "Mollie"
Born: May 23, 2013
Mollie won the Veteran Class with CQ went 3rd Best Bitch at the National Championship Show in Falsterbo, Sweden 2022-09-10. Judge: Filip Johnsson, SE.
Mollie har varit på utställning i Falsterbo på Sydskånska Kennelklubbens Nationella utställning. Dömde gjorde Filip Johnsson. Det var fem år sedan hon ställdes ut men hon uppförde sig perfekt och fick en fantastisk kritik.
Resultat: Bästa Veteran med CK, 3:e Bästa Tik. Inte illa när man är drygt 9 år gammal. Mollie (Caccia Naevia) ägs av Jan & Agneta Schiller som sköter henne med den äran.
Photo from our home in Tygelsjö in 1992. The puppy is
Caccia Lancillotto Del Lago "Lance" (5½ weeks on the photo)
by Langdale Black Grouse ex To-Bonn's Figlia Di Jack.
The cat was called "Fläckan".
Lance was exported as a puppy to Cha's Kennel in Norway
where he was used for breeding Guide Dogs
as well as dogs for hunting and companionship.
My grandchildren Alexandra and Theo playing with Ronja.
Best friends forever.